Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wahoo!!!!....40 "1st Grade Rocks" Followers... and Counting:) **FREEBIE**

Yay!!! A shout out goes to Krista @ The Second Grade Superkids for being my "40 and Fabulous" Follower:!!!) Go check out her truly ADORABLE Blog!!! I can't wait to see who my "50 and Fantastic" Follower will be...and then, on and on, and on.....ahhhhh....can you tell that I'm excited???  Here's a **FREEBIE** to celebrate!!!!




Okay....back to blogging;)  We got to celebrate our journal writing by decorating our "Top Secret Personal BEESWAX" Journals today with more stickers.  The kids love these celebration days and it helps keep them motivated to continue with their wonderful writing!!!  Here is some pics of what a couple of them look like....so PROUD of my "Firsties" writing!!! They are getting there!



Also today, we got to watch the webcast in which Tim Tebow helped Pizza Hut and the Book It Program to motivate children to read:) He read Green Eggs And Ham by Dr. Seuss...so good and the "Firsties" LOVED it!!!
Here is the link.... if you want to try it out:)


All in all, it was a pretty good day!!! Got some things done....even though it was an Early Release Day!  I'm still trying to get over my cold...so I was thankful for half-a-day....even though I'll be making up some PD later on this Spring:(  Oh well, feeling a little better tonight after I made my yummy vegetable soup!!! I'll be posting the recipe on My "OLB" Blog soon...., so check it out when you can:)

Hope that everyone had a Wonderful Wednesday!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Sheri! Those journals are precious!

    -Krista

    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 40. I know the feeling!

    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christian music has come a long way from the church-sanctioned melancholy chants of centuries gone by. It has rich history going back several hundred years. In fact, the earliest music manuscripts were of church origin. kirk franklin son molested

    ReplyDelete

Your comments "ROCK"!!!!! Thanks for leaving one:)

Ahhhh.....

S.U.M.M.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!! :)