Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hip, Hip, Hooray.....It's Award's Day:)

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! A BIG "Thank You" goes out to Traci at Dragonflies In First for the AWESOME Versatile Blogger Award!!!
She was kind enough to award my blog this treat!!!! 

{The Rules}
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.  Thanks a MILLION Traci at Dragonflies in First!!!! You're the best!!!
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
Seven? wow.... 
  • I LOVE to cook/bake!!! It's a passion...thanks to my grandmother!
  • I LOVE LOVE to take photos....but better than that, I LOVE LOVE LOVE editing my photos!
  • I absolutely could NOT live without my MacBookAir!!!
  • I am an Apple junkie....and I do NOT mean the red, green or yellow kind:)
  • I am a mother of daughters. 2 to be exact!  
  • I am an Autistic mother and advocate!
  • I am a Child of God! Obviously, the most important!!!
3. Pass this on to newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award. Here are a few adorable sites that would love for you to pop by and follow them. :)
Here's a few....:)





Thanks again Traci....and happy Blogging:)

6 comments:

Your comments "ROCK"!!!!! Thanks for leaving one:)

Ahhhh.....

S.U.M.M.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!! :)