Sunday, September 18, 2011

Great Finds....

Just like lots of people these days, I am HOOKED on Pinterest!!! What a great way to find things....with the help of your friends!!!
Here are some of the new math ideas that I have started my school year off with!! So far, they are a HUGE hit!!!

from a great webiste....www.oceansoffirstgradefun.blogspot.com

AWESOME #place value game for my Firsties:) Great job... whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com.
This is a great place value game from ....http://whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com/.  The "Firsties" love it!!!

Rolling for 50 Game

And to go along with Everyday Math, I found this smart board "Rolling for 50" game from....http://tekyteach.blogspot.com.  They also have the Dice, Roll and Tally Game, Penny Nickel Exchange and Bunny Hop!!!  I let the students choose Smart Board Games as one of their Math Game Rotation choices.  It makes learning so much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments "ROCK"!!!!! Thanks for leaving one:)

Ahhhh.....

S.U.M.M.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!! :)