Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"My Spring Word's" FREEBIE and I'm Back:)

Well, well, well....it's been a while!!! Sorry blogger friends....I'm BACK!!! I took a tiny break during our Spring Break week and I'm just now catching my breath from a FANTASTIC time in NYC!!!! 
The pic above is of my sister, my daughter, my niece & I at the St. Patrick's Day Parade!!! Fun times!!!

I love visiting New York, but I always forget how exhausted it makes me when I return home:)  Oh well, I'd do it all over again, in a heartbeat!!!

Onto a more 'teacherly' topic.....My Flower Pot Spring Word Craftivity!!!

Here are some pics of the finished products!





The "Firsties" LOVE doing their Word Study Practice in fun ways!!!

You will need:
"My Spring Word's" template page
2 or more different colored papers
1 white piece of construction paper
pencil
crayons
markers
scissors
glue sticks
Weekly words or Word Wall Words

Have fun with my "SPRINGY" Craftivity!!! Be patient, it takes a while for them to complete!!!

10 comments:

  1. Cute flowers! Glad to hear you had a great time in NYC.

    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy!!! It was a LOT of fun:) I hope that your Spring Break was awesome also:)
    Sheri
    1st GRADE ROCKS!!
    Our Life's Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spring words idea! So glad you had fun in NY!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I will be meeting you very soon at the TN blogger meet up! But until then, I found your blog and I am your newest follower. Come check my blog out sometime!
    Becky
    Teaching, learning, & Loving

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your darling blog and became your newest follower. Love all of your spring ideas!! Looks like you had a great NYC trip. I am on spring break now and loving every minute of it!! RELAXING~
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband & I are going to NYC this summer. Anything I definitely not miss seeing when we are there? Your spring words activity is very cute!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to LOVE NYC!!!! I can email you a list of my FAVES!!!! There are so many GREAT places to go:)
    Sheri
    1st GRADE ROCKS!!!!
    Our Life's Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog and its so cute! I love this spring words activity. We are studying plants next week and I am definitely using it!

    I am your newest follower! I would love it if you could stop by my blog :)

    Thanks!
    Sarah
    www.thefabulousfirstgrade-sarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments "ROCK"!!!!! Thanks for leaving one:)

Ahhhh.....

S.U.M.M.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!! :)