Thursday, March 1, 2012

WAHOO....5.....0...!!!!! That's What I Know:)

I reached 50 followers:)  Wahoo!!!!!!  I can't tell you how very excited I am to have reached 50 amazing teachers, women, bloggers, etc. who wanted to follow my little piece of the blogger's world!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU!!!!
I've been thinking of a way to celebrate the milestone of "50" followers for some time now and tonight, I reached that 50 mark and a wonderful post appeared before my eyes that helped me make my decision!!!!
http://classroomfriendlysupplies.com/
Thanks to TERI @ A Cupcake For The Teacher for this awesome idea for my classroom pencil PROBLEM and for a great giveaway to my 50th followers......Ashley & Erica at Fit For First!!! Go check out their wonderful blogs!!! 
&

You won't be disappointed!  Ashley and @Erica, check your emails:) Congrats and THANKS!!!!

9 comments:

  1. We are so excited to be your 50th follower and the winners of the pencil sharpener! Your blog has so many amazing ideas. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to have to check out these pencil sharpeners that everyone seems to love!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, congrats! Hope you'll come over and visit mine if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've just awarded you the Liebster!

    Stop by our blog to check it out.

    Ashley and Erica
    www.fitforfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I could inspire such a great prize!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your blog is lovely and you deserve an award! Come on over to my blog www.lightafire3.blogspot.com to check it out!

    Also, congrats on 50 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Sheri! Your blog is wondeful and I am so happy others know that too! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sheri... I ALSO nominated you for an award over on my Blog.
    Dragonflies in First

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on hitting 50!
    I love your blog.
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments "ROCK"!!!!! Thanks for leaving one:)

Ahhhh.....

S.U.M.M.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!! :)