Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hooray, Hooray, One More Day and "Top 10"

OMG....Spring Break could not get here any sooner!! REALLY!!!!  I'm so ready, and my "Firsties" are also!!!! This has been a week of craziness teaching and I am thrilled that it is coming to an end...(insert a GLEEFUL smile:) 

Tonight was our 1st Grade Musical which took place just prior to our "Open House" and Book Fair!!!  I was excited to check two more things off of my "year at a glance" checklist!!! The "Firsties" did an AWESOME job singing the wonderful songs that our sweet music teacher has worked with them on.

It's crazy to think that we are already close to the middle of March, but we are making fast gains in our learning and for that I am thrilled!!! This time of the year just seems so frazzled and hurried to me....there is always so much to do and so little time to get it all done!!!

Oh well, enough rambling....on to more bloggy fun:)
This past week, 1st GRADE ROCKS!!! was awarded the "Top 10" Blog Award by Jessica from Glitzy In First Grade and Krista from The Second Grade Super Kids!!! Thanks ladies....you ROCK!!!

Whoop...Whoop:) 
Love it!!!

Here are my Top 10:


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your reward! Just found your blog, I am your newest follower.
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments "ROCK"!!!!! Thanks for leaving one:)

Ahhhh.....

S.U.M.M.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!! :)