Friday, March 9, 2012

Foto Friday and a Little Crush:)

Okay....here's my "Foto" Friday pics....they are supposed to be wordless really, but I can't help myself....I have to explain:)
When I got to school this morning, I was handed this precious, sweet, hand folded treasure from one of my "Firsties"!!!! She was SO proud of it!!!!  I NEVER get tired of these special notes:)


It made my "Spring Break" Friday!!!
.....Now, as for this next picture....well, let's just say that I have a little CRUSH:)  I LOVE this pencil sharpener that I was introduced to by Teri at A Cupcake For The Teacher!  Well, I ordered myself one and I also ordered one for my 50th Blog Follower, Fit For First Grade!!!!  Ashley and Erica.....you are going to LOVE it!!!! I promise:)  It's on it's way to you girls!!!!  Just look at those sharp points!!!! Amazing:)

Click HERE to go to Classroom Friendly Supplies to order yours:)  Believe me, you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Happy Spring Break Y'all:)

6 comments:

  1. I may have to check out this pencil sharpener. I have yet to find one that will hold up in the classroom. Thanks for the tip!
    ~Jada
    Daisy Days for Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS the best sharpener!! And I love little gifts from my kids... I have a wall of artwork from them to me :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be getting one of these when my current sharpener bits the last pencil point!

    Enjoy your Spring Break...hopefully it will warm up! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love my sharpener! Makes me want one for home, too!!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just jumped over to buy one of these. Your note is super cute! :) That is what it's all about!! :)

    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to have to buy one of those. My noisy pencil sharpener is driving me crazy!!

    Your newest follower!
    Stephany
    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments "ROCK"!!!!! Thanks for leaving one:)

Ahhhh.....

S.U.M.M.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!! :)