Monday, January 30, 2012

Doin' the "TAG" Swag:).....

I'm super excited to be Doin' the "TAG" Swag.....thanks to Tammy over at First Grade at Klinger Cafe'!!


Now I get to post the rules, follow the guidelines and pass it on to 12 other lucky bloggers! So on with the FUN!

Rules:
1.      You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them! 

12 Fun Facts About Me:
1. I am one of four sisters:)
2. I love to cook.....it's a PASSION!!! 
3. My 3 favorite channels are Fox News, Food Network and Bravo!
4. I am a NIKON amateur photographer that loves to edit my pics as much as take them!
5. I love my 1st Grade Team!!!
6. I am OBSESSED with Chocolate and always have been:)
7. My favorite "girlie" place to go is NYC!!! Love it:)
8. This past summer on our cruise, the chef gave me a lesson on making Chocolate Melting Cake:) 
 So fun!!!
9. I am a mother of daughters:)  Two to be exact!
10. I'm a Foodie...for sure!
11. I text more that I talk on the phone!
12. I love teaching!!!

Klinger Cafe's Questions for me:
How long have you been teaching? 10 years
What was your first teaching job? My 1st teaching job was an Accelerated Reader position with Kindergarten.
What made you decide to become a teacher? I wanted to be a teacher since I was in the 1st grade!!! I LOVED my 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Palmer!!! She was my inspiration:)
Do you have a teaching “idol?” Yes, Cay McAninch...I student taught for her and she is/was INCREDIBLE!!!
What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? The freedom to do whatever I want to do:)
Do you get a spring break if so when? Yes, March 10th-8th:)
Do you have extra duties besides teaching that are non paid? Serving on a district planning team. I also am the GT Coordinator at our campus...but I do get a stipend for that.
Who is the “go to” person at your school? Without a doubt, our SECRETARY!!!
What is your greatest dream in the world of teaching? That EVERY DAY I can touch someone's heart and mind to continue in their journey to read and write!!! Writing success is HUGE to me:)
What snack gets you through “those days?” CHOCOLATE!!!!
What would you be doing if you didn’t teach? Probably either be an author, a chef or a photographer.  Those are my three passions besides teaching!!!
Would we be friends if we taught together, why or why not? Yes, for sure!!! I play nice with everyone:) That's just the way I roll!!!

Here are my 12 questions:
Were you excited to be tagged?
What are you doing right now while trying to write this post??? 
What subject do you feel like you ROCK at teaching and why???
What grades have you taught?
Who is the person that you go to for help when you need support at school?
Do you have a lot of after school meetings?
What do you do for reading interventions?
What is your favorite blog post? 
Do you like comments on your blog posts?
Are you a coffee person?
What is your favorite show to watch on television?
What great book have your read lately?

The 12 I am tagging!!!!












SO.....do the "TAG" Swag with me:)  You've been TAGGED!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow we've been teaching the same amount of time and we both want to write or cook...and eat?!!
    Thanks for playing along!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri! Thanks for tagging me. I have just posted my response. Please come visit and check it out!
    ~Andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely a foodie, too. Food Network is a staple!
    Thanks for including me in your TAG!
    Dragonflies in First

    ReplyDelete

Your comments "ROCK"!!!!! Thanks for leaving one:)

Ahhhh.....

S.U.M.M.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!! :)