Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Loving our classroom "Elf on the Shelf"

Okay....so how many of you teachers out there LOVE "The Elf on the Shelf" at Christmas time??? I know I do!!! It has proven to be a fun and effective way to help with classroom management during the dreaded "school" holiday weeks!!!! My Firsties LOVE our "Elf on the Shelf", so I thought that it would be fun to do a Linky Party to find out how creative we teachers can be....as well as be an inspiration to me on where to display my classroom elf, Nicey:) (Appropriately chosen by my Firsties!!) Please feel free to post anything about your classroom elf!  All ideas are GREAT ideas! So here goes....this is a picture of Nicey perched high above my dry erase board in the front of my classroom.
Nicey...Mrs. Wallace's Classroom Elf!!
Play along with us!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to locate an adorable elf. Still looking for the perfect one. I'll be ready next year. Have fun with yours!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments "ROCK"!!!!! Thanks for leaving one:)

Ahhhh.....

S.U.M.M.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!! :)