Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just a little Pinterest...ing:)

I found a "Pinterest...ing" idea from www.firstgradealacarte.blogspot.com I normally do a child/puppet template the first day of school along with a school bus glyph, but this particular glyph will go along with the child/puppet template better!  I can't wait to use it with my "Firsties" and explore all the ways that we can use our child puppet throughout the year.  At the end of the year, we do another child/puppet and compare and contrast the differences that we've made while in 1st grade! The kiddo's LOVE it! It's a great keepsake for mom's and dad's also:)
The Glyph Key
The Child/Puppet Template
Thanks Kathy!!! I love it;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments "ROCK"!!!!! Thanks for leaving one:)

Ahhhh.....

S.U.M.M.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!! :)