Thursday, August 11, 2011

Getting in the "Firstie's" Mode!!!

August...already???? Whew...the summer FLEW by!!!  Now it's time to get into the mode of school!! Ready or not, I will meet my new "Firsties" very soon!!

Over the summer, I worked on some Weekly Word Study games that I use every year for centers, practice and homework.  I just gave them a little "face-lift" this summer!!  I am attaching one that I will probably use the first week of school to review their Kinder words.  Feel free to add whatever words you choose to use for your students.  The game directions are on the top of the templates. I'm not sure where this game concept generated from, but whoever came up with it is my hero!!  I've made many changes to the game rules over the years to fit the needs of my own students...feel free to do the same:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments "ROCK"!!!!! Thanks for leaving one:)

Ahhhh.....

S.U.M.M.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!! :)